Johnny Depp plays two songs with The Black Keys

Johnny Depp playing guitar

Johnny Depp never stops surprising me! Besides being one of the best actors of all time, he is definitely a man of many talents.

You probably don't remember (even if you've been following my blog since its beginning), but one of my first posts was about the song Society, by Eddie Vedder (from Into the Wild OST). By that time, I've found a live performance of the song where Johnny Depp supported Vedder and played along with him.

Today I was reading about MTV Movie Awards, and what have I found? A video of Johnny Depp playing with The Black Keys at the ceremony, and I must say he did a great job... Watch the videos below! (They might not be available in your region, and for that I am sorry)!

2 comments:

  1. I love Johnny Depp, and The Black Keys are awesome, so this is just too cool to be true :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. didn't know he was into music

    ReplyDelete