Kings of Convenience - 24-25



24-25 is definitely one of my favorite songs by Kings of Convenience. I bet that some (most?) of my followers don't know this very talented duo from Norway. I hope you give this song a listen, because they deserve to be heard! :)



Their sound is well known for their delicate tunes, calming voices, and subtle guitar melodies. Erlend and Eirik compose and sing the songs. They have three studio albums, and if you like this song, I recommend you to listen the entire discography, but if you asked me for an album, I would say Declaration of Dependence (their last).

This song is really calm and I posted this one because it's still morning here, and I like to hear this kind of stuff at this time of the day. But they have plenty of other good and cheerful songs!

19 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for telling me about them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice song..thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. their synchronized voices are really good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peaceful song, and yeah its the kind of tune to wake up in the mornings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Norwegian music is so on point.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haven't heard it before, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are they the new Simon & Garfunkel? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow i became a fan. my first time hearing them and they are so gooood! thanks

    ReplyDelete