Depeche Mode - Enjoy the Silence

To be honest, I never listened to Depeche Mode's entire discography (12 studio albums!!). I basically know their greatest hits and songs that were covered by other artists.

Although I don't know the band very well, I really like the song 'Enjoy the Silence', which is my favorite by them. So today I'm posting this one because I'm out of ideas and this one was the first to come to my mind. :P



Depeche Mode are an electronic music band from England, which was formed in the 80's. Originally they were five, but since 1995, they're a trio: Dave Gahan, Martin Gore and Andrew Fletcher.

Depeche Mode have had 48 songs in the UK Singles Chart and #1 albums in UK, US and throughout Europe!

Probably they're the most popular electronic band the world has ever known, and they had been a major influence to a lot of new musicians and bands.

19 comments:

  1. i cant believe how long theyve been around - classic song, the lacuna coil and mike shinoda remixes are cool too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always intimated to get into a band that has an extensive discography. It's just like, "where do i start?".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is actually pretty good

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked this song a bunch when I was younger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my favorite karaoke song, it's pretty easy to sing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wooo, depeche mode is sick. following :)

    come check out my dj blog, it's dope

    maxpowerthedj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing. I really liked the post and video.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That has to be their most popular song, Heard it just about everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great stuff thanks for the share ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. THANKS for reminding me to hear this awesome band again :)
    I love this band.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I suddenly quite like Depeche Mode.

    ReplyDelete