List of albums to be released in March

Followers, first of all, I'm sorry for the delayed update! My last post was a week ago... :/ I will try to do more regular updates from now on.

As I did in February, here is the list of albums to be release this month.
My recommendations are underlined! :)

I'm particularly curious about The Strokes' new album, because they don't release a new album since 2006! I think everyone who listens to them are expecting something really great... I seriously hope it doesn't turn out to be a big disappointment.

Are you expecting any album that is going to be released this month?




Day 1:

Going Out in Style - Dropkick Murphys
The Valley - Eisley
Lucky Street - Go Radio
The Emerald City - Melanie Doane
Departing - The Rural Alberta Advantage

Day 7:

Build a Rocket Boys! - Elbow
Collapse into Now - R.E.M.
Last Night on Earth - Noah and the Whale
Nightingale - Erland and the Carnival

Day 8:

Goodbye Lullaby - Avril Lavigne
Lasers - Lupe Fiasco
Relentless Reckless Forever - Children of Bodom
Downtown Battle Mountain II - Dance Gavin Dance
My Devil In Your Eyes - The Color Morale
Planet Pit - Pitbull
Doggumentary - Snoop Dogg

Day 11:

Edge of the Earth - Sylosis

Day 14:

Welcome Home Armageddon - Funeral for a Friend

Day 15:

Blunt Force Trauma - Cavalera Conspiracy
Instinct - As Blood Runs Black
Endgame - Rise Against
No Color - The Dodos
Awesome as Fuck - Green Day
Give the Drummer Some - Travis Barker

Day 21:

The Impossible Song & Other Songs - Roddy Woomble

Day 22:

My Life My Way - Agnostic Front
Vices & Virtues - Panic! at the Disco
All You Need Is Now - Duran Duran
When You're Through Thinking, Say Yes - Yellowcard
We Do What We Want - Emery
Angles - The Strokes
Scurrilous - Protest The Hero
Live on I5 - Soundgarden
Under Your Skin - Saliva

Day 28:

Welcome to my DNA - Blackfield

Day 29:

Femme Fatale - Britney Spears
Forevermore - Whitesnake
Disguises - Aiden
Something to Die For - The Sounds
The Unforgiving - Within Temptation
Screaming Bloody Murder - Sum 41
Rolling Papers - Wiz Khalifa

Day 31:

What Did You Expect From The Vaccines? - The Vaccines


16 comments:

  1. Some good albums it seems are coming out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. children of bodom and the strokes nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am exited for:
    avril lavigne
    lupe fiasco
    travis barker
    panic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very helpful information. Good work, man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Nice database dude, Lipe fiasco FTW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lupe Fiasco looks good. I like "Words I never said"

    If you're into electronic music, check out my set I just released today!
    Electric Addict Set #3

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks.
    now I know what to buy or what I should better load..

    ReplyDelete
  8. A new greenday? That's crazy

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice music.
    some really classics but also well known ones

    ReplyDelete
  10. really good list, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  11. i have to listen to the new Dropkick murphys,strokes and elbow albuns

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh awesome post! rly interesting!

    ReplyDelete