Foo Fighters stream 'Wasting Light' online



I just noticed Foo Fighters are streaming their entirely new album online, in their website! The album was originally set for release on 11th April, but I guess they wanted to do their fans a surprise before it was officially released.

I personally think this is a great to way to promote the album... I've already gave it a listen, and the first impression was pretty good. I'm not a big fan of Foo Fighters... they do cool music, but they're not a band that I listen regularly. To be honest this album really surprised me, since they sound different from the previous records... maybe a little more heavier. Have a listen!

7 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting. I think I'll listen this later. Really like Foo Fighters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like rope, other songs have to grow on me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foo Fighters rock. They opened for Red Hot Chilli Peppers abut 10 years ago in Paris and they put on a good show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a great idea, thanks for the heads up

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow ill go check this out now. thx as usual for the info

    F&S

    ReplyDelete