Radiohead - TKOL RMX 1234567



During the past months, Radiohead had been releasing a series of remix singles of songs from their latest album, The King of Limbs. Apparently, they have decided to gather them all in a two-disc compilation, TKOL RMX 1234567, which is scheduled for release on October 11.
You can listen to it below, via The Hype Machine!

The album features remixes by well known electronic acts like Caribou, Four Tet, Modeselektor and Jamie xx.

If the app doesn't work, listen to it here.

9 comments:

  1. Four Tet and Jaques Greene on the same disc? Hell yes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll listen to this later, I'm currently in class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only just recently found out about radiohead, they are really great, loving this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a huge radiohead fan, but I do like Caribou and Four Tet, so I might check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. dont know any of the remix artists, sounds alright though

    ReplyDelete