List of albums to be released in July

As usual, here is the list!

  • Neutralize the Threat - Earth Crisis
  • Darkness in the Light - Unearth
  • Watch The Throne - Kanye West & Jay-Z
  • Bigga Than Life - Birdman
  • Arrows and Anchors - Fair to Midland
  • The Truth Is... - Theory of a Deadman
  • Fly From Here - Yes
  • Hell Is What You Make It - Breathe Carolina
  • If Not Now, When? - Incubus
  • The Black Crown - Suicide Silence
  • Yours Truly - Sublime with Rome
  • Time of My Life - 3 Doors Down
  • Universal Pulse - 311
  • Jasta - Jasta
  • Legendary Weapons - Wu-Tang Clan
  • Rabbits on the Run - Vanessa Carlton
  • Success Is Certain - Royce da 5'9"
  • The Drug In Me Is You - Falling In Reverse

Fortunetly there's nothing I'm really interested in... this way I'll dedicate my time studying for this semester's exams (I have to pass them all!), instead of listening to music all the time xD Otherwise my academic life will be over in the next year, 'cause my parents said that they will take me out of university if I don't finish my degree in time... :/ oh well... wish me luck!

5 comments:

  1. The Black Crown are great band

    ReplyDelete
  2. not sure if im looking forward to any of these. heard the new incubus and its disappointing

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are some interesting albums there

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing I'm interested in, but thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete