Bon Iver stream self-titled new album


Bon Iver are streaming their new self-titled album online, and you can listen to it right here, by pressing play in the application bellow!



The album (their second) isn't officialy out until June 20, but fortunately they gave us the opportunity to listen to it in first-hand.

I absolutely recommend it! (and if you like this one, you HAVE to listen their previous album - For Emma, Forever Ago -, which is, in my opinion, a lot better)

You may like to know where the band is touring in the next months, so I'm leaving the link to their myspace.

14 comments:

  1. sounds relaxing, ill check it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so relaxed right now ;)
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome song, also i love the background of your blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... This is exactly suiting my mood! this music is of epic proportions...
    Happy fathers day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will dig into this CD during the week.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like his last album better. But it isn't nearly as bad as the new Fleet Foxes

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds quite good! thanks for the recommendation

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the song, I think i'll go snag me a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, awesome band. Thanks for giving me something to listen to :)

    ReplyDelete