Eddie Vedder - Society (with Johnny Depp)

It's been a while since the last post, uh? I didn't post anything in this past days because I didn't have any time for the blog. I was really occupied with college related stuff, and partying hard x)

So, I was listening to an Eddie Vedder's solo album, which is the official soundtrack of the movie Into the Wild, and I thought of putting a song from the album here. It's not exactly my favorite song from the album, but I find this live performance very curious and interesting, because Eddie shares the stage with Johnny Depp (didn't know he plays guitar)!





I highly recommend the album, since it's a very good work by Eddie Vedder and, although this blog is about music, I also recommend the movie Into the Wild.

33 comments:

  1. I dont even really like the music, but its Johnny Depp. Why? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Johny Depp? Woo, goog post

    + followed:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. huh i just watched this movie, thx for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, didn't know Depp was a musician.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i didnt know depp played guitar

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your blog, I'll be following!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Didn't even know depp played guitar! Thanks for the video!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the movie is nice. i will listen the album

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the recommendation. I will check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Man.. Johnny Depp is so talented, few would be able to perform well in one art and he does in two

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome, didn't know Johnny Depp was a musician.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Johnny Depp is awesome! :) great post

    ReplyDelete
  13. Johnny is probably the most charismatic living person in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  14. sounds like its great. gonna have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  15. seems to be a nice song have to hear it

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great music! Followed!
    alphabetalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Filme Brutal, música brutal. E estes dois juntos :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mesmo! É um dos meus filmes favoritos. E a banda sonora também é excelente. Já colei bué nela. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. The movie amazing. The soundtrack astonishing, gives me the goosebumps everytime... <3 Thanks for sharing. Johnny Depp is also a legend.

    ReplyDelete