The 80s

Music in the 1980s was characterized by unheard of electronic sounds accomplished through the use of synthesizers and keyboards, along with drum machines. This made a dramatic change in music.

In the United States, MTV was launched and music videos began to have a huge effect on the record industry.


Robert Smith from The Cure

My top 10 songs

1. A Forest - The Cure



2. Bigmouth Strikes Again - The Smiths



3. Love Will Tear Us Apart - Joy Division



4. Where is My Mind? - Pixies
5. Enjoy The Silence - Depeche Mode
6. Fade to Black - Metallica
7. Back In Black - AC/DC
8. Beat It - Michael Jackson
9. Sunday Bloody Sunday - U2
10. Forever Young - Alphaville

5 comments:

  1. Afraid that wouldn't be my 80's list

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is way to much good music in the 80's to make a list of only 10 xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the 80s, I like your blog!
    +Follow

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Cure! Sure thing thez are 1st, fully deserved. I love them.

    ReplyDelete