Bush - The Sea of Memories

Do you remember Bush, one of the greatest alternative rock bands from the 90s? Well, they're back with a new album, after eight years of hiatus.




I've already listened to The Sea of Memories, which was released yesterday, and I was a little bit disappointed.

I wasn't expecting they sounded like their previous records (although I wanted to), but they've really changed a lot. I don't know, maybe they wanted to move on, evolve and to shape their sound differently, but I don't like their new music... to me it's just a mediocre album.

7 comments:

  1. I like Bush, they're pretty good. Nice track!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh yes Bush. Bush was and Is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bush are ok..I still like them better when they were called Nirvana. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course I do!! One of the best bands ever. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I FUCKING LOVE BUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was 9 when their 16TH STONES cd came out, i had to beg for it, really great album! i wish they went back to their roots but the problem is they lost 2/4th of the band. Gavin went solo for a short period and its their first album back the next cd i bet will be WAY BETTER

    ReplyDelete