Mastodon stream new album

The Hunter is the upcoming fifth studio album by the American heavy metal band Mastodon, which is going to be released on September 26.

For those who can't wait any longer to hear one of the most serious candidates to album of the year, the band have provided the record in its entirely on youtube! Enjoy!


Track listing:

00:00 - Black Tongue
03:27 - Curl of the Burl
07:06 - Blasteroid
09:42 - Stargasm
14:23 - Octopus Has No Friends
18:11 - All The Heavy Lifting
22:42 - The Hunter
28:00 - Dry Bone Valley
32:00 - Thickening
36:31 - Creature Lives
41:12 - Spectrelight
44:22 - Bedazzled Fingernails
47:30 - The Sparrow?

Take a look at the official video for Curl of the Burl, the second song from the album.


16 comments:

  1. Thanks man! I didnt even know this was on youtube! I love Mastodon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds good and i don't really listen to metal much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah nice one, I haven't listened to Mastodon in ages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not really my taste I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. im going to wait till release date to listen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, that's impressive. As far as I'm concerned, it sounds just as good, though, obviously, different as Crack the Skye. Definitely an album I need to get.

    ReplyDelete
  7. mastodons new album is so amazing cant wait to seethem in a month

    ReplyDelete