New singles from Wilco and Los Campesinos!

Los Campesinos! did not take any time to rest from the album released just last year, and are already preparing the launch of their next album, presenting us with the single By Your Hand. The album is called Hello Sadness and will be launched on November 14.




Wilco also have a new song to show!
While we're waiting for their new album, titled The Whole Love, they did us the huge favor of sharing the video for the single Born Alone. The album will be released on September 27.


7 comments:

  1. im feeling the wilco song, it simple

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome videos! Great find! Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome. these are two of my favorite bands!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A bit too emo for my taste really. I mean, it's not bad, not at all, but still, not my thing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the "Born alone" background music. I have to look for the lyrics. "By your hand" is also very good.

    ReplyDelete