Four new albums available for streaming

Today I bring you the new albums of Ladytron, dEUS, Opeth and Pearl Jam.

All these four bands are going to release their new albums in the next days, and they have decided to put their records available for us to listen!





Ladytron - Gravity the Seducer (availabe September 13)



dEUS - Keep You Close (available September 19)



Opeth - Heritage (available September 14)



[Click here to listen Heritage]

Pearl Jam - 20 (available September 20)



[Click here to listen Twenty]

10 comments:

  1. I really liked Ladytron's first album. going to have to check this out. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. man im very tempted to buy some songs from the first album what a great share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post man. I'll listen to them all :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I listened to four song before making this comment. This is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. wooow, The first Album, make me crazy! BEST BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  6. :\ awesome post! Nice tracks! I loved SOME of them :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Opeth has made some amazing things so far. This is one of them.

    ReplyDelete