Carly Rose Sonenclar - Amazing Audition On The X Factor

Carly Rose Sonenclar - The X Factor Contestant

Carly Rose Sonenclar is the newest superstar born on the american tv show The X Factor. For her audition in Providence, she chose to sing Feeling Good by Nina Simone and her performance was so good The X Factor judges approved the contestant immediately.


Carly is only 13 years old but she is really confident and her voice is absolutely amazing. She began singing when she was 2 and during her childhood she took singing, dancing and acting classes.
Carly worked a lot to reach this level and she's undoubtedly one of the favorites to win the competition.
Even if it doesn't happen, thanks to her amazing talent she will certainly have a very successful career in the music business.
In fact, she already has - she played roles for several musicals - but The X Factor audition granted her a big exposure and a passport to fame! Clever move, uh? Good luck Carly!

1 comment:

  1. It’s hard to believe this girl’s only thirteen and she has an amazing voice. I didn’t know what to expect when I watched her on The X Factor, but she surprised me as well as everyone else. She has some true talent and a bight future ahead of her, and I can’t wait to see her again. This happens to be a great show during primetime and I’m stoked watching it commercial free using the Auto Hop feature. My coworker from DISH showed me how it works, and it lets me enjoy more TV and less interruptions. This feature works a day after the shows have aired and I won’t wear the batteries in my remote like before.

    ReplyDelete